The Account Manager is responsible for increasing Tri-anim’s acute care portfolio sales within their territory of existing customers, as well as identifying and developing new customers. The Account Manager is responsible for calling on all departments in Hospitals, Surgery Centers, LTAC Hospitals and other designated facilities. The Account Manager is responsible for all sales activity in their assigned territory including handling all customer needs and ensuring that the sales territory meets revenue and gross profit growth goals.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Build, develop, and manage accounts within an assigned territory.
- Meet or exceed established sales quotas.
- Articulate the value of Tri-anim’s innovative technologies which reduce total cost of care while delivering improved patient outcomes.
- Develop proposals and conducts sales presentations for prospective and existing customers.
- Review market analysis to determine customer needs, volume potential, and price schedules.
- Identify and qualify prospects by telephone, cold-call premise visits, and networking.
- Demonstrate proficiency on all aspects of Tri-anim’s Web site.
- Maintain a solid working relationship with Prime Manufacturers through regular co-travel and frequent telephone or e-mail conversations.
- Provide in-service educational seminars for the clinical staff of hospitals, including impromptu face-to-face seminars.
- Sell to all appropriate areas of the hospital on a regular basis following a set call schedule.
- Participate in and pass sales skills or product knowledge tests within designated timeframes.
- Represent Tri-anim at trade shows, conferences and association meetings.
- Interface with customers and manufacturers at meetings to identify sales opportunities.
- Coordinate efforts between Brand Managers and Product Specialists for projects within designated territory.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or equivalent work experience. Advanced degree a plus.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of Hospital Sales experience. Preferably with experience in the Anesthesia, Endoscopy, Respiratory Therapy, Emergency, ICU, Biomed and/or Materials Management departments.
- A proven track record of meeting/exceeding sales quotas while representing a wide variety of products and therapies from multiple vendors.
- Impeccable interpersonal skills appropriate to audience and selling situation.
- Disciplined and detailed approach to account management including the use of CRM tools.
- Strong negotiation skills with a record of favorable outcomes which are mutually advantageous to Company, supplier and customer.
- Sound judgment and analytical skills with demonstrated ability to analyze complex issues and develop alternative solutions.
- Competitive drive with a strong sense of urgency to drive profitable growth within assigned territory.
- Customer focused with ability to identify customer needs and provide solutions.
- Effective time management and organizational skills
- Strong PC skills and proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Strong written communication skills with ability to prepare clear, concise business proposals.
- Travel required to Dublin, Ohio for continuing on-site training, including attendance and participation in the National Sales Meeting.
- On-going training and development as it relates to the products, sales & the industry. Training may include live on-site training, webinars, conference calls, and partnering with vendors/manufactures in demonstrations, ride alongs, etc...
Sarnova is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We offer a competitive salary, commensurate with experience, along with a comprehensive benefits package, including 401(k) Plan. EEO/M/F/Veterans/Disabled