Sarnova, a family of companies: Tri-anim Health Care, Bound Tree Medical, EMP & DXE Medical.
Sarnova is the leading national specialty distributor of health care products in the emergency medical services (EMS) and respiratory markets. The company operates through two market-leading distributors: Tri-anim, the largest specialty distributor of respiratory products, and Bound Tree Medical, the largest supplier of EMS products. Together, Tri-anim and Bound Tree offer more 100,000 health care products to 20,000 hospitals and emergency care providers across the country. Sarnova is the only national distributor that can offer expertise and support across multiple specialty health care markets. EMP has been serving the emergency medical supply and equipment needs of EMS, first responders, fire and rescue, public safety, hospitals, colleges and universities, and more.
DXE Medical’s focus of selling re-certified defibrillators has grown to both selling and servicing all brands of new and re-certified defibrillators, vital signs monitors, EKGs, automated external defibrillators (AEDs), pulse oximeters and much more.
The primary duty of the License Coordinator is to maintain the current status for customer licenses and License Authorization Forms.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· High school diploma or equivalent. College is a plus.
· 1-3 years of customer service and data entry experience.
· Proficient computer skills including but not limited to: MS Outlook, Word, and Excel.
· Able to successfully work in a changing environment.
· Excellent customer relations and interpersonal skills.
· Basic understanding of regulatory requirements regarding Rx and regulated devices.
· Ability and desire to work as part of a team.
· Demonstrated ability to work effectively with people at all levels within the organization.
· Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
· Strong attention to detail.
· Accurate data entry skills.
· Superb time-management skills. Able to organize and prioritize tasks with minimal supervision
· Excellent follow-up skills. Can research problems with the appropriate individuals and respond to the customer (either internal or external) within the time frame given.
· Able to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
Sarnova is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We offer a competitive salary, commensurate with experience, along with a comprehensive benefits package, including 401(k) Plan. EEO/M/F/Veterans/Disabled