The Account Manager is responsible for calling on Acute care, Emergency Medical Service Units, Fire Departments, Police Departments, Ambulance Services, and other pre-hospital and health-related organizations/personnel within an assigned territory. Will be responsible for maintaining and growing business with existing customers as well as cold calling to develop and enhance the customer base. The Account Manager is responsible for providing product information and product demonstrations to customers in the assigned territory.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Build, develop and manage accounts in an assigned territory.
- Carry out needed sales and service initiatives. Meet quarterly/annual sales quotas.
- Identify and qualify prospects by telephone, cold call premise visits, and networking.
- Develop proposals and conduct sales presentations for prospective customers.
- Complete service orders and customer quotes in a legible, accurate, and timely manner.
- Review market analysis to determine customer needs, volume potential, and price schedules.
- Develop sales campaigns to promote goals of the company.
- Meet deadlines and requirements for contracts and bids in assigned territory
- Represent Bound Tree Medical at trade shows, conferences and association meetings to promote product.
- Minimum of 5 years outside sales experience, ideally in acute care, pre-hospital/medical/healthcare field.
- Industry knowledge of EMS/Fire/Pre-Hospital a plus
- Knowledge of and experience with various sales techniques.
- Documented success in field sales selling multiple product lines
- Will consider candidates with strong experience in healthcare or medical field.
- Extensive understanding of CRM systems; SFDC or Microsoft Dynamics
- Excellent interpersonal skills. Demonstrated ability to work effectively with people at all levels within the company as well as with vendors and manufacturers.
- Strong communication skills, including the ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
- Excellent customer relations skills
- Effective time management and organizational skills.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Experience with Microsoft word processing and spreadsheet software
- Ability to analyze and interpret professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations.
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, procedure manuals, and submit expense reports.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, and percentages.
- Travel required to Dublin, Ohio for continuing on-site training, including attendance and participation in the National Sales Meeting.
- On-going training and development as it relates to the products, sales & the industry. Training may include live on-site training, webinars, conference calls, and partnering with vendors/manufactures in demonstrations, ride alongs, etc...
Sarnova is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We offer a competitive salary, commensurate with experience, along with a comprehensive benefits package, including 401(k) Plan. EEO/M/F/Disabled/Veteran