The Bound Tree Medical Regional Sales Director is responsible for leading sales activities in the West region including strategy and corresponding tactics implementation, year over year revenue growth, region profitability, and support and direction for Account Managers.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead execution of strategies and tactics that mobilize the West Regional Sales team to achieve their annual sales and gross profit dollar quotas.
- Direct and administer established sales processes and metrics for increased productivity, profitable revenue growth, and customer satisfaction.
- Collaborate with the Vice President of Sales to develop region’s quarterly and annual sales goals and objectives by product line.
- Monitor and communicate the region’s progress against sales objectives to Account Managers and Bound Tree Leadership team. Make appropriate and timely decisions to ensure performance is tracking to or exceeding plans.
- Collaborate with Vice President of Sales in administering the sales compensation plan and determining individual Account Manager’s annual sales quotas.
- Develop and sustain relationships with key customers and suppliers to stay abreast of current and emerging customer needs.
- Stay abreast of regional market to stay current on customer needs, volume potential and pricing requirements.
- Take an active role in developing direct reports through individual performance feedback, team meetings, stretch assignments, regional sales meetings and national sales meetings.
- Empower self and others through effective, collaborative relationships that accomplish sales objectives and create an open and supportive work environment.
- Ensure sales team is equipped with the tools and resources to drive profitable revenue growth.
- Is a participative member of the Sales Leadership team.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum of five years’ field sales experience with a proven track record of meeting/exceeding sales quota within assigned territory.
- Minimum of three years’ management experience.
- Managing sales teams in the pre-hospital, EMS or related medical industry is preferred.
- Ability to build and sustain a cohesive field based sales team and facilitate sales quota attainment.
- Demonstrated leadership skills with a proven ability to build trust, gain support, and influence others.
- Demonstrated competency in coaching for business results, empowerment of others, leading and managing change, relationship building, and problem-solving.
- Results-oriented, self-motivated leader who can work in a team environment, as well as make independent decisions.
- Sound judgment and analytical skills with demonstrated ability to analyze complex problems and develop alternative solutions.
- Ability to plan and forecast sales on an individual and regional level.
- Strong PC skills and proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Impeccable interpersonal skills appropriate to audience and selling situation.
- Strong negotiation skills with a record of favorable outcomes that are mutually advantageous to Company, supplier and customer
Sarnova is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We offer a competitive salary, commensurate with experience, a performance base bonus, along with a comprehensive benefits package, including a 401(k) Plan. EEO/M/F/Disabled/Veteran