The Supervisor of Rebates, Pricing & Data Maintenance will plan, execute, and manage the internal operations associated with rebate execution, item maintenance, and pricing administration within our Emergency Preparedness business units, Bound Tree Medical and Emergency Medical Products.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop and mentor direct reports through formal and informal coaching, positive reinforcement, and constructive feedback.
- Help build new and enhance existing processes, tools and systems to improve team’s efficiency and effectiveness.
- Evaluate existing procedures and strategically align resources and improve organizational workflow.
- Design and implement key business metrics measuring departmental performance.
- Maintain departmental work instructions and standard operating procedures (SOPs).
- Build effective business relationships with internal and external customers to further influence.
- Oversee the accurate implementation of rebates and renewals within our ERP system.
- Ensure monthly vendor rebate and sales tracings are completed timely and accurately.
- Direct rebate collection and discrepancy resolution efforts with key vendor partners; collaborate internally with accounting to ensure financial records are current.
- Supervise the completion of accurate and prompt item maintenance, cost changes, item set ups and discontinuations, and list and level pricing updates.
- Administer the execution of pricing administration tasks, such as, quote and bid entry, level and freight changes, MobilePoint and vendor impact reporting.
- Enforce pricing guidelines and adherence to the established Delegation of Authority (DOA).
- Research and resolve discrepancies timely, report root cause, and implement corrective action.
- Perform all of the core duties of the Rebate Coordinator, Pricing Specialist, and Data Maintenance Coordinator.
- Work cross functionally with Product Marketing, Purchasing, Information Systems, Accounting, Finance, and Sales.
- Complete special projects and ad hoc requests as needed.
- Proven track record of strong leadership capabilities.
- Skill with management of day-to-day business activities, while focusing on long-term objectives.
- Balance delegation and self-completion of incoming workload.
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and critical thinking skills.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment and maintain a high level of accuracy while balancing deadlines.
- Aptitude for innovation and process improvement.
- Adept at using vlookups, pivot tables, and manipulating large data sets in Excel.
- Must be able to work cross-functionally within an organization.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience with Pricing, Rebates, and Data Maintenance preferred. Knowledge of the Emergency Preparedness marketplace and management experience are a plus.
- Bachelor of Science in Marketing, Finance, or Business field. Equivalent work experience considered.
- A Rebate Coordinator, Pricing Specialist, and Data Maintenance Coordinator.
Sarnova is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We offer a competitive salary, commensurate with experience, along with a comprehensive benefits package, including 401(k) Plan. EEO/M/F/D/V