The Tri-anim Health Services Area Vice President of Sales is responsible for leading a nationally recognized acute sales force consisting of Regional Sales Directors, Territory Account Managers and Sales Support Teams. As a key member of the Tri-anim leadership team, this position will develop and deploy Sarnova’s acute sales strategy and tactics in support of accelerated, profitable revenue growth.
This position Leads the West Region for Tri-anim Health Services.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Drive continuous sales growth by developing and communicating sales strategy and tactics that mobilize the Tri-anim sales force to achieve and sustain superior results.
- Develop and implement sales processes and metrics for increased productivity, profitable revenue growth and customer satisfaction.
- Lead and collaborate with Regional Sales Directors to develop quarterly and annual sales goals / objectives by product line and geographic territory.
- Monitor and communicate progress against sales objectives through weekly, quarterly an annual performance management. Make appropriate and timely decisions to ensure progress is tracking to or exceeding plan.
- Continually evaluate sales strategy and execution on an ongoing basis to ensure achievement of sales metrics.
- Lead the development of sales compensation plans and quota assignments to ensure alignment with the Acute Business Annual Operating Plan.
- Assess market, competitor and supplier landscape and collaborate with marketing team to ensure best-in-class product offerings.
- Develop and sustain relationships with key customers, health systems and Prime Supplier Partners to stay abreast of current and emerging customer needs.
- Build and sustain a world class sales force by attracting, retaining, and developing high caliber talent.
- Take an active role in the professional development of the sales team through individual performance feedback, field activity, regional sales meetings and national sales meetings.
- Empower self and others through effective, collaborative relationships that accomplish sales objectives and create an open and supportive work environment.
- Collaborate with the THS Health-Systems Team to drive growth through our GPO and IDN initiatives.
- Ensure sales team is equipped with the tools and resources to drive profitable revenue growth.
- Act as an “in the trenches” Servant Leader that engages in a high amount of field activity to ensure that the sales organization sustains focus on Sarnova company culture and key THS strategic imperatives.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business; advance degree preferred. Equivalent experience accepted.
- Minimum of ten years’ sales management experience with a proven track record of leading high performing sales teams through multiple levels of direct and indirect reports.
- Must be located near a major national airport.
- Minimum of five years’ experience in the medical device industry.
- Demonstrated successful track record of delivering sustained high performance in challenging market environments.
- Experience in specialty distribution sales and vendor partner management
- History of developing / supporting new disruptive medical device technology market launches; achieving rapid market penetration.
- Strong business acumen and analytical skills with ability to plan and forecast sales on a national and regional level and by product category.
- Strong leadership capabilities with proven track record of building and sustaining high performing sales teams.
- Strategic mindset with ability to lead day-to-day issues.
- Advanced planning capabilities coupled with exceptional financial and analytical skills.
- Impeccable interpersonal skills appropriate to audience and selling situation.
- Strong negotiation skills with a record of favorable outcomes that are mutually advantageous to Company, supplier and customer.
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills with a commanding presence in both small and large forums.
- Proven track record of leading a high performing sales management team.
- Proven track record of the ability to make tough employee decisions and holding teams and individuals accountable to results and commitments.
- Proven leader who has a strong personal development acumen and ability to coach THS management team to achieve sustained performance excellence.
- Regional Sales Directors (with Territory Account Managers)
Sarnova is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We offer a competitive salary, commensurate with experience, along with a comprehensive benefits package, including a 401(k) Plan. EEO/M/F/Veterans/Disabled