Sarnova is the leading national specialty distributor of health care products in the emergency medical services (EMS) and respiratory markets. The company operates through several market-leading distributors including Tri-anim Health Services, the largest specialty distributor of respiratory products, Bound Tree Medical, the largest supplier of EMS products, EMP and Cardio Partners, a full Sudden Cardiac Arrest Solution provider that specializes in CPR Training, Program Management, AEDs, Defibrillators, Accessories and Service.
We offer more 100,000 health care products to 20,000 hospitals and emergency care providers across the country. Sarnova is the only national distributor that can offer expertise and support across multiple specialty health care markets.
The primary responsibility of this position is to process complex returns, complete the appropriate paperwork and collaborate with other internal departments to collect applicable information to process the return, collect appropriate signature authority, and finally complete the return on behalf of the customer within timeframes shared by direct manager. This role provides support across all LOB’s and acts a dual agent for escalations within BTM; THS; EMP and Cardio Partners. As needed, the Returns Specialist will answer IB customer calls, process orders, answer customer and Account Manager inquiries and resolve customer problems. This position is responsible for processing the paperwork necessary to satisfy customer returns requirements accurately and in a timely manner as set by management.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· One to two years of customer service experience.
· One year experience as a BTM customer service rep preferred.
· Basic understanding in working in Great Plains preferred.
· Ability to work independently with proper training to complete all paperwork and forms leading to a successful completion of a product return.
· Ability to work in a work environment with metrics and appropriate timelines to successfully complete a product return.
· Experience working within a distribution company preferred.
· Knowledge of EMS, respiratory therapy, anesthesia, and surgery a plus.
Sarnova is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We offer a competitive salary, commensurate with experience, along with a comprehensive benefits package, including 401(k) Plan. EEO/M/F/Veterans/Disabled