The Customer Care Sr. Manager is responsible for delivering Service Delight to Sarnova customers (External and Internal) through Strategic Planning, Leading and Coaching for Productive Results, Analyzing, Automation and Efficiency for Impact, and Inspiring the Dublin Care site through Action. They are responsible for employee motivation, recognition and rewards, coaching, counseling, training and problem-solving. In addition, the Sr. Manager is responsible for developing and driving a continuous success plan for their site aligned to the Customer Care Directors overall Strategic Plan.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Select, develop, motivate and lead staff to ensure attainment of customer service goals and Customer Delight.
- Ensure associates have appropriate training and resources to meet customer needs including Individual Development Plans.
- Meet/exceed required metrics and goals. Communicate key performance metrics as required and in alignment with Customer Care Director.
- Develop and implement on-going quality and process improvement programs to optimize delivery of Customer Delight, Organizational Efficiency, and Innovation.
- Plan, prepare, and maintain staffing levels to meet customer needs and workload.
- Monitor calls and provide performance feedback and coaching to each team member.
- Consult with Internal Customer Care Departments, Sales, Purchasing, and Operations as needed to address customer inquiries. Maintain ongoing communication.
- Provide full detail and timeline for all Customer Issues including maintaining a central issues repository for all of Customer Care (both locations).
- Respond to Sales requests in a professional, timely manner escalating those beyond individual accountability.
- Provide development, communication, consistent feedback, motivation to all Customer Care employees in the Dublin site. Deliver and maintain consistent feedback on all goals and objectives.
- Monitor call volume and answers calls in queue as needed; provide back-up support for the team.
- Ensure compliance with customer licensing requirements.
- Complete Assigned Projects by Care Director. Provide projects to direct reports in support of the Care Strategic Plan.
- Provide Leadership oversight for all key care functions across all LOBs: Advocate Program, Service, Returns, Licensing, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
- A minimum of five years customer service experience in a call center environment; strong preference for applicants with distribution industry experience.
- Minimum of three years supervisory/leadership experience.
- Proven experience and success as a People Leader.
- Proven experience and success as a Customer Advocate,
- Advanced skills in Process Improvement, Innovation, Analysis and Service Reporting.
- Knowledge of respiratory therapy, anesthesia and surgery a plus.
- Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Preferred
- Strong leadership capabilities; ability to project a positive example for others to follow.
- Ability to effectively train, coach and mentor associates.
- Experience designing, implementing and leading process improvement and changing initiatives.
- Ability to maintain a high degree of motivation in team members to retain focus on providing the highest levels of customer satisfaction.
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines within a fast paced, changing environment.
- Ability to clearly articulate direction and inspire the team to work towards a common goal.
- Results-oriented, self-motivated individual who can work in a team environment, as well as make independent decisions.
- Experience developing, documenting and implementing processes and procedures.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with the ability communicate and influence across functions and at all levels.
- Proficient with Microsoft suite of products.
- Ability to be a Collaborative Leader across multiple departments.
- Driver of Results: ability to target an issue, develop a plan, and drive improvement.
- Ability to calmly and effectively diffuse difficult situations via telephone/email.
- A Customer care supervisory team and organization
Sarnova is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We offer a competitive salary, commensurate with experience, along with a comprehensive benefits package, including 401(k) Plan. EEO/M/F/Veterans/Disabled