Sarnova is the leading national specialty distributor of health care products in the emergency medical services (EMS) and respiratory markets. The company operates through several market-leading distributors including Tri-anim Health Services, the largest specialty distributor of respiratory products, Bound Tree Medical, the largest supplier of EMS products, EMP and Cardio Partners, a full Sudden Cardiac Arrest Solution provider that specializes in CPR Training, Program Management, AEDs, Defibrillators, Accessories and Service.
We offer more 100,000 health care products to 20,000 hospitals and emergency care providers across the country. Sarnova is the only national distributor that can offer expertise and support across multiple specialty health care markets.
This position provides front-line customer service by answering and directing calls on a multi-line phone system. The collections admin is responsible for answering the reception phone, screening calls to determine appropriate routing, and greeting/logging all corporate visitors. Additional administrative duties will also be assigned in support of Credit/Collections and A/R departments.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Answer telephone and direct callers to the appropriate associate. Transfer a caller to an associate’s voice mailbox when the associate is unavailable.
· Greet guests in a professional, friendly, and hospitable manner.
· Will take and retrieve messages for various personnel.
· Provide callers with information such as company address, payment remit addresses, directions to the company location, fax numbers, website, and other related information.
· Monitor various group email inboxes and respond to customer inquiries.
· Perform customer reactivations, address changes, invoice copy requests, credit reference requests, process returned mail and other customer needs as assigned.
· May also assist with other related clerical duties such as copying, scanning, faxing and filing.
· Works with relief coverage to determine appropriate times for lunch and breaks.
· Perform various clerical duties to provide administrative support to Credit & Collections and Accounts Receivable departments.
· Maintain break-room cleanliness and refill supplies.
· Present and maintain a professional appearance and demeanor.
· Manage responsibilities with a sense of urgency, autonomy and professionalism.
· High School diploma or equivalent.
· Minimum of two years’ applicable experience.
· Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
· Able to successfully work in a changing environment.
· Proven interpersonal skills with the ability to tactfully work with all levels of personnel. Is conscientious and respectful of others within the organization.
· Ability to effectively communicate with callers and walk-ins, screening each to ensure appropriate employee/department is reached.
· Able to send grammatical email messages and letters as needed to customers.
· Demonstrates excellent telephone etiquette. Able to project sincerity and a caring attitude.
· Able to diffuse an upset customer and situations.
· Must be able to work collaboratively and independently with minimal supervision.
· Ability to handle multiple tasks/projects simultaneously and be customer service-oriented.
· Ability to locate and contact personnel within the facility, keeping general knowledge of employees, department and business activities.
· Strong computer skills. Ability to develop proficiency of various computer related activities.
· Knowledge of business procedures and office equipment.
· Excellent time management and organizational skills; the ability to multi-task with attention to detail.
· Able to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions.
· Able to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, margins and percentages.
Sarnova is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We offer a competitive salary, commensurate with experience, along with a comprehensive benefits package, including 401(k) Plan. EEO/M/F/Veterans/Disabled