Sarnova is the leading national specialty distributor of health care products in the emergency medical services (EMS) and respiratory markets. The company operates through several market-leading distributors including Tri-anim Health Services, the largest specialty distributor of respiratory products, Bound Tree Medical, the largest supplier of EMS products, EMP and Cardio Partners, a full Sudden Cardiac Arrest Solution provider that specializes in CPR Training, Program Management, AEDs, Defibrillators, Accessories and Service.
We offer more than 100,000 health care products to 20,000 hospitals and emergency care providers across the country.
Summary: The Inside Sales Development Representative will focus on outbound calling to community preparedness customers/prospects, small Fire/EMS Services, schools, colleges, universities and other target markets as assigned. This position requires a high volume of phone sales activity. The candidate will be required to prospect for business, recapture lost business and interact closely with marketing to generate targeted campaigns. The role will assist in a variety of projects to achieve business objectives and ensure we exceed customer expectations. This will include assisting with timely response to customer requests including drafting and submitting quotes. This position provides potential future opportunity to become an Inside Sales Account Manager.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Essential driver of the customer experience for community preparedness, Fire/EMS services, educational facilities and other markets as assigned.
· Build, develop and manage accounts in an assigned territory.
· Support new customers to drive recurring sales.
· Complete an average of 50+ calls per day.
· Respond to and complete customer requests for quotes in a legible, accurate, and timely manner.
· Follow-up with customers about open quotes to close the sale.
· Meet or exceed sales call quotas to ensure a high volume of customer touches.
· Provide prompt and efficient service, including follow-up on web leads and orders.
· Work as customer advocate with internal departments to ensure process of returns, credits and replacement orders.
· Coordinate with internal departments to resolve other customer issues.
· Maintain records in CRM and create targeted lists for monthly marketing initiatives.
· Create and manage prospect lists and follow through with success of execution.
· Research competition and build high degree of knowledge about emergency medical products.
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
· Sales/customer service experience is preferred.
· Motivated, energetic self-starter.
· Must demonstrate excellent communication skills (professional, cordial, diplomatic).
· Ability to work in a fast-paced, multi-task environment.
· Ability to work in a goal-oriented, high-performance team environment.
· Computer Skills: Proficient in Microsoft Office with ability to learn and function with multiple software tools.
· Sound judgment and analytical skills with demonstrated ability to analyze complex issues and develop alternative solutions.
· Customer-focused with ability to identify customer needs and provide solutions.
· Effective time management and organizational skills.
· Strong written communication skills with ability to prepare clear, concise business proposals.
Sarnova is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We offer a competitive salary, commensurate with experience, along with a comprehensive benefits package, including 401(k) Plan.