Sarnova is the leading national specialty distributor of health care products in the emergency medical services (EMS) and respiratory markets. The company operates through several market-leading distributors including Tri-anim Health Services, the largest specialty distributor of respiratory products, Bound Tree Medical, the largest supplier of EMS products, EMP and Cardio Partners, a full Sudden Cardiac Arrest Solution provider that specializes in CPR Training, Program Management, AEDs, Defibrillators, Accessories and Service.
We offer more than 100,000 health care products to 20,000 hospitals and emergency care providers across the country. Sarnova is the only national distributor that can offer expertise and support across multiple specialty health care markets.
The Marketing Content Manager is responsible for researching, collecting, writing, improving and maintaining all product and marketing content for EMP’s website(s) and marketing materials. He/she will also provide creative content for outbound promotional campaigns and internal communications. This individual will create and adhere to style and brand guidelines and will utilize vendors, vendor websites and internal department resources to obtain, write and maintain content. The Marketing Content Manager will also be responsible for updating featured product listings and corporate communications, as well as coordinating the development of other content assets such as sell sheets, videos, white papers and more.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Associate or Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field
· 2 or more years of content development and coordination
· Proficient in the use of Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
· Healthcare-related experience a plus.
· Excellent and persuasive written communication skills with solid understanding of specialized SEO content.
· Journalistic qualities including research and content generation using available resources with minimal direction.
· Ability to manage large amounts of content and capture critical selling points.
· Familiarity with Content Management Systems (CMS).
· Experience with Search Engine Optimization (SEO) preferred.
· Social Media Management experience desired.
· Must be able to work independently with excellent time management skills.
· Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
· Ability to work in a fast paced environment handling multiple priorities, meeting deadlines.
· Excellent interpersonal skills. Demonstrated ability to work effectively with people at all levels within the company.
· Proactive; should be self-motivated, goal-oriented, quality-driven and capable of working with minimal supervision.
· Able to successfully work in a changing environment.
· Basic math skills; ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, margins and percentages.
Sarnova is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We offer a competitive salary, commensurate with experience, along with a comprehensive benefits package, including 401(k) Plan. EEO/M/F/D/V