The Tri-anim Regional Sales Director is responsible for leading acute/hospital sales activities in the Tri-anim Health Services Eastern Region including strategy and corresponding tactics implementation, year-over-year revenue growth, region profitability, and support and direction for a team Account Managers. The East Region consists of the following states: Ohio, Michigan, Pennsylvania, Northern Kentucky.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead execution of strategies and tactics that mobilize the Eastern Regional Sales team to achieve their annual sales and gross profit dollar quotas.
- Direct and administer established sales processes and metrics for increased productivity, profitable revenue growth, and customer satisfaction.
- Collaborate with the Vice President of Sales to develop region’s quarterly and annual sales goals and objectives by product line.
- Monitor and communicate to Account Managers and Tri-anim’s team region’s progress against sales objectives. Makes appropriate and timely decisions to ensure performance is tracking to or exceeding plans.
- Collaborate with Vice President of Sales in administering the sales compensation plan and determining individual Account Manager’s annual sales quotas.
- Develop and sustain relationships with key customers and suppliers to stay abreast of current and emerging customer needs.
- Stay abreast of regional market to stay current on customer needs, volume potential and pricing requirements.
- Take an active role in developing direct reports through individual performance feedback, team meetings, stretch assignments, regional sales meetings and national sales meetings.
- Empower self and others through effective, collaborative relationships that accomplish sales objectives and create an open and supportive work environment.
- Ensure sales team is equipped with the tools and resources to drive profitable revenue growth.
- Is a participative member of the Sales Leadership team.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum of five years’ field sales experience with a proven track record of meeting/exceeding sales quota within assigned territory.
- Minimum of three years’ management experience.
- Managing sales teams in the pre-hospital, healthcare or related medical industry is preferred.
- Ability to build and sustain a cohesive field based sales team and facilitates sales quota attainment.
- Demonstrated leadership skills with a proven ability to build trust, gain support, and influence others.
- Demonstrated competency in coaching for business results, empowerment of others, leading and managing change, relationship building, and problem solving.
- Results-oriented, self-motivated leader who can work in a team environment, as well as, make independent decisions.
- Sound judgment and analytical skills with demonstrated ability to analyze complex problems and develop alternative solutions.
- Ability to plan and forecast sales on an individual and regional level.
- Strong PC skills and proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Impeccable interpersonal skills appropriate to audience and selling situation.
- Strong negotiation skills with a record of favorable outcomes that are mutually advantageous to Company, supplier and customer.
Sarnova is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We offer a competitive salary, commensurate with experience, a performance base bonus, along with a comprehensive benefits package, including a 401(k) Plan. EEO/M/F/Veterans/Disabled