Sarnova is the leading national specialty distributor of health care products in the emergency medical services (EMS) and respiratory markets. The company operates through several market-leading distributors including Tri-anim Health Services, the largest specialty distributor of respiratory products, Bound Tree Medical, the largest supplier of EMS products, EMP and Cardio Partners, a full Sudden Cardiac Arrest Solution provider that specializes in CPR Training, Program Management, AEDs, Defibrillators, Accessories and Service.
We offer more than 100,000 health care products to 20,000 hospitals and emergency care providers across the country.
The Kitting Supervisor will plan, organize, and monitor the assembly of customer orders to include medical supplies, medical devices, and other related inventory. The successful candidate will possess demonstrated manufacturing and production leadership experience in ISO certified environment and will oversee the daily activities of their team to ensure accuracy and efficiency, plan/organize tasks, and lead kitting, distribution, and inventory projects as assigned.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Plan and organize daily and weekly workloads for team using appropriate resource planning tools
· Supervise and maintain inventory levels for kitting, along with all related documentation.
· Supervise and, as needed, assist with receiving, i.e. purchase order receipts, data entry on company computer system, scanning, labeling, and sorting.
· Oversee personnel during kitting process and provide on-the-job training to new employees
· Monitor key performance metrics and provide associates with individual and team results
· Maintain materials and supplies, adhering to JIT manufacturing principles
· Package, stage, and maintain finished goods for shipping
· Assist in implementing ongoing quality and process improvement programs
· Resolve day-to-day issues and working cross-functionally with internal & external teams to include purchasing, planning, marketing, regulatory, and customer service as needed to maintain workflow
· Adhere to service and financial metrics, including staffing and expense targets
· Maintain OSHA compliance and adhere to all company safety policies and procedures
· Assist with creation, implementation, and maintenance of work instructions for each kit in accordance with company standards and GMP-ISO QMS guidelines.
· Maintain and update all Work Orders as required.
· Experienced with operation and basic repair of semi and automated packaging equipment.
Skills & Experience Requirements:
· A minimum of three years’ leadership experience in kitting, manufacturing, or assembly
· Proven experience working in an ISO QMS certified environment 9000, 9001, or 13485
· Strong written and verbal communication skills, mathematics, analytics, and critical thinking
· Experience with warehouse management system (WMS) and ERP systems
· Able to operate UPS/FEDEX shipping stations
· Ability to work and lead associates in a fast paced operation; position requires a large percentage of time on the warehouse floor
· Familiar with the most common material handling equipment – forklift, pallet jack, etc.
· Strong computer skills including proficiency with Microsoft Office suite
· Results-oriented self-motivated individual who can work and lead in a team environment
· Excellent documentation and record-keeping abilities.
· Organized and efficient; able to organize, prioritize and delegate work
· Bi-Lingual – Spanish is a plus
· Kitting Lead
· Kitting Associates
Sarnova is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We offer a competitive salary, commensurate with experience, along with a comprehensive benefits package, including 401(k) Plan. EEO/M/F/Veterans/Disabled